Terms & Conditions of Booking
•A deposit of £100 or payment in full must accompany a booking request. The deposit is non-refundable unless we are unable to accept the booking. If a deposit is paid, the remainder of the cost is due not less than 6 weeks prior to arrival. Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to arrival date must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
• As with all overseas travel, holiday insurance is strongly recommended and should be taken out at the time of booking as in the case of a cancellation or delay you are still liable for the full cost of your accommodation, this includes cancellations due to Covid 19, therefore it is recommended that you confirm that your insurance covers you for this.
• We reserve the right to re-let any accommodation where the balance due is more than 14 days in arrears. However, if we are unable to re-let the accommodation you remain liable for the outstanding balance.
• Pets are welcome, but must be agreed to in advance, and must not be left unattended in the accommodation at any time. Any fouling by pets either inside or outside of the property must be cleaned up immediately by their owners, and any damage caused by pets will be charged for.
• The accommodation should be maintained in good order by Guests and left in the same state of repair and cleanliness in which it was found. We reserve the right to make an additional charge where extra cleaning is required after your departure.
• Any breakages should be reported to us and may be charged for.
• In order that we can properly clean and prepare the accommodation for you, it is not possible for you to check in before 3pm. We will be happy to store your bags for you if you arrive before this time. Departure is by 10am, luggage may be left in the hallway until your flight/boat departure time.
• All accommodation is non-smoking.
PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW TO RETURN TO YOUR ENQUIRY FORM